Blankley - Chicken Enchiladas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) Chicken Breasts
- 8 ounce(s) Cream Cheese
- 2 can(s) Enchilada Sauce
- 1 can(s) Black Beans Drained and Rinsed
- 1 can(s) Corn
- Tortilla Shells
- Cheese, Sour Cream, Lettuce
- Place chicken breasts in crockpot, and smother with one can of enchilda sauce, cream cheese, black beans and corn. Cook on low 8 hours. When ready to prepare meal, stir the chicken well to shread.
- Spread chicken mixture down the center of softshell tortillas, and roll up. Place seam side down in a 9 x 13 inch casserole pan. You can fit six enchildas in the pan. Pour second can of enchilda sauce on top and cover with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 325-350° until heated through, approximately 30 minutes. If you make these ahead of time, you will need to bake longer.
- Serve with lettuce, more shredded cheese, sour cream, black olives, etc. to your taste.
- The leftover chicken mixture makes great chicken tacos, and this recipe freezes well. Use low-fat or non-fat cream cheese and whole grain tortillas to make it healthier.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lmo0183 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blankley - Chicken Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes