- 2 (15.8-oz.) cans blackeye peas, drained and rinsed*
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (11-oz.) can sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10-oz.) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp. salt
- Tortilla or corn chips
How to Make It
Stir together first 8 ingredients. Cover; chill at least 2 hours. Serve with chips.
*2 (15-oz.) cans black beans, drained and rinsed, may be substituted.