So easy and very good flavor.
Blackened Yellowtail Snapper with Mango Salsa
Howard L. Puckett
- 1 cup cubed ripe mango
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless yellowtail snapper fillets
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons prepared blackened or jerk seasoning
- Combine mango and next 4 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Brush snapper with melted butter, and coat both sides with seasoning.
- Heat a large cast-iron or heavy-bottom skillet until hot. Cook fish 2 minutes on each side or until opaque. Serve with mango salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes