- 1 cup cubed ripe mango
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless yellowtail snapper fillets
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons prepared blackened or jerk seasoning
How to Make It
Combine mango and next 4 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Brush snapper with melted butter, and coat both sides with seasoning.
Heat a large cast-iron or heavy-bottom skillet until hot. Cook fish 2 minutes on each side or until opaque. Serve with mango salsa.