Blackened Tilapia Baja Tacos
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped
- 1 cup(s) thinly sliced white onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 4 6 oz tilapia filets
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 8 6inch corn tortillas
- 1/2 avocado thinly sliced
- 4 lime wedges
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a food processor, process until smooth. Combine jalapeno sauce and onion in a small bowl.
- Combine paprika and next 6 ingredients (through red pepper); sprinkle evenly over fish. Heat oil in a large cast-iron skille over medium high heat. Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Divide fish, onion mixture, and avocado evenly among tortillas Serve with lime wedges.
- Calories: 362 Fat: 14 g Protein: 37g Carb: 27g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blackened Tilapia Baja Tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes