- 1 cup chopped orange sections (about 2 oranges)
- 1 cup chopped ruby red grapefruit sections (about 1 grapefruit)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons salt-free blackening seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- calories 263
- fat 6.9 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- protein 37.2 g
- carbohydrate 12.6 g
- cholesterol 336 mg
- iron 6 mg
- sodium 538 mg
- caloriesfromfat 24 %
- fiber 2.9 g
- calcium 108 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; cover and chill.
Combine seasoning, salt, and shrimp in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag, and shake well to coat.
Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of shrimp; cook 2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan. Repeat procedure with remaining 2 teaspoons oil and remaining shrimp. Serve warm with salsa.