Blackened Shrimp Salad with Jicama and Grilled Corn
Photo: Jean Allsopp; Styling: Mindi Shapiro
- 12 jumbo shrimp
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons blackening seasoning
- Jicama and Grilled Corn
- 1 romaine lettuce heart, finely shredded
- Cilantro-Lime Dressing
- Crispy Tortilla Strips
- Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; devein, if desired. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over shrimp; sprinkle with seasoning, tossing to coat well. Cover and chill until ready to cook.
- Pour remaining 3 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; sauté 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from heat.
- Combine Jicama and Grilled Corn, lettuce, and 1/2 cup Cilantro-Lime Dressing in a serving bowl. Top with shrimp and Crispy Tortilla Strips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This