- 1 teaspoon Creole or Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian sweet paprika or paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 1/2 limes)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 (15-ounce) package gourmet salad greens (such as Fresh Express Spring Mix)
- 1 1/4 cups diced peeled mango (about 1)
- 1 cup (2-inch) julienne-cut peeled jícama (about 1 small)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- calories 280
- fat 11.8 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- protein 32.4 g
- carbohydrate 10.3 g
- cholesterol 237 mg
- iron 4.3 mg
- sodium 343 mg
- caloriesfromfat 38 %
- fiber 1.6 g
- calcium 103 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle mixture evenly over shrimp; toss gently.
Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; sauté 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp are done. Remove from heat; cool.
Combine 2 tablespoons oil, lime juice, and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Combine salad greens and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently. Drizzle oil mixture over salad; toss well. Place 2 cups salad mixture on each of 4 serving plates. Arrange 1/4 of shrimp over top of each salad.