Blackened Red Snapper
You will want to have your grill as hot as you can get it for this recipe. The idea is to get the seasonings to blacken before you flip the red snapper. Then serve it up with the lemon-butter sauce.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 red snapper fillets, halved
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 dash(es) of black pepper
- Mix together paprika, cayenne, salt, garlic salt, onion salt, thyme, oregano, and pepper. Sprinkle over each side of the red snapper. Oil grill grate and preheat. Bring lemon juice to a boil. Remove from heat and add butter. Mix well. Grill red snapper until done. About 4 minutes per side. Remove fish from grill. Add parsley to lemon butter. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter mixture over each piece of fish and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note