Blackened Grouper (or other white fish)
Blacken one pound of any white fish. Serve hot!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) white pepper freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 pound(s) fish fillets skinned
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- Combine flour & spices, mix well.
- Brush filets with butter, rub spice mixture over filets.
- Heat oil in saucepan over high heat, cook 3 min per side.
- Serve Hot
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TreyHarb and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blackened Grouper (or other white fish) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes