Blackened Cumin-Cayenne Tilapia
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 6 ounce(s) tilapia
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder, salt, ground red pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Rub oil evenly over fish. Combine cumin, salt, garlic powder, and peppers; sprinkle over fish. Arrange fish on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or desired degree of doneness.
- Cooking Light
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anderkoa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blackened Cumin-Cayenne Tilapia Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes