Drizzle this blackberry vinaigrette over mixed-greens for an elegant and unique flavor combination.
This recipe goes with Hazelnut-crusted Goat Cheese with Mixed Greens and Blackberry Vinaigrette
- 1 cup frozen blackberries, thawed
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Process blackberries in a blender until smooth. Strain berries through a sieve into a bowl, and discard solids.
- Process berry puree, shallot, and next 4 ingredients in a blender for 30 seconds. With blender running, pour oil through food chute in a slow, steady stream, and process until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note