Blackberry Upside-Down Cake
- 1 (2-pound) frozen MRS. SMITH'S Blackberry Cobbler
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cold butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Remove plastic overwrap from blackberry cobbler. Remove white cardboard cover from foil pan, and turn up edges of pan. Place cobbler on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown. Cool cobbler on a wire rack.
- Stir together cake mix and next 3 ingredients. Spoon batter into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Spread cobbler evenly over batter.
- Combine flour and next 4 ingredients; cut in cold butter with a pastry blender until crumbly; stir in walnuts. Sprinkle mixture evenly over cobbler.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note