Blackberry Spinach Salad
This simple salad is a delicious combination of nutritious ingredients, including fresh spinach, blackberries, tomatoes and walnuts. A sprinkling of feta cheese and a flavorful homemade dressing top it all off. From Mary Lou Timpson: Centennial Park, Arizona. Recipe published in Healthy Cooking April/May 2009.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup(s) fresh blackberries
- 1 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2/3 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- • In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, blackberries, tomatoes, onion and walnuts.
- • In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note