Blackberry Pisco Sours
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup pisco, chilled
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 large pasteurized egg whites
- 5 tablespoons simple syrup
- Angostura bitters (optional)
- Garnishes: fresh basil leaves, fresh blackberries
- 1. Process blackberries in a blender until smooth. Pour through a wire-mesh strainer into a 1-qt. jar with a tight-fitting lid, discarding solids.
- 2. Add pisco and next 3 ingredients to jar. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously 30 seconds or until foamy. Pour mixture into 4 (10-oz.) glasses filled with ice. Top each with a dash of bitters, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note