Blackberry-Peach Cobbler with Praline-Pecan Streusel
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 4 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches (about 4 large)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1. Prepare Streusel: Stir together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add flour and pecans, and stir until blended. Let stand 20 minutes or until mixture is firm enough to crumble into small pieces.
- 2. Meanwhile, prepare Filling: Preheat oven to 375°. Stir together peaches and next 3 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and boil, stirring occasionally, 6 to 7 minutes or until juices have thickened. Remove from heat, and stir in blackberries. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish. Crumble streusel over hot peach mixture.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This