Beautiful color and flavor!
Blackberry Mojito Punch
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
Whole frozen blackberries float atop this colorful mojito punch bowl for a show-stopping party drink that your guests will love.
Yield: Makes about 16 cups
More From Southern Living
- 3 cups blueberry-blackberry juice blend
- 2 (12-oz.) cans frozen mojito mix
- 2 (1-liter) bottles club soda, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups white rum
- 3 limes, sliced
- 1 (12-oz.) package frozen blackberries
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- Stir together blueberry-blackberry juice blend, mojito mix, chilled club soda, white rum, sliced limes, and frozen blackberries. Serve over ice. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note