Hands-on Time: 10 min.; Total Time: 10 min.
Yield: Makes 4 servings (about 8 cups)
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup SAUZA Blanco Tequila
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups club soda
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Garnish: fresh blackberries
- MASH together blackberries and sugar in a medium bowl with a potato masher. Press mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a small bowl, using back of a spoon to squeeze out juice. Discard pulp and seeds.
- POUR blackberry mixture into a large pitcher. Stir in tequila and lemonade concentrate until blended. Stir in club soda and ice cubes. Serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For fast measuring, you can use the empty can of limeade concentrate to measure the tequila. Half of a 12-oz. can is equivalent to 3/4 cup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages