YUM did I say YUM? this is soooooo good!
Blackberry Lime Rickeys
Photo: Leo Gong; Styling: Karen Shinto
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 222
- Calories from fat: 0.8%
- Protein: 0.5g
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Sodium: 0.9mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 cups fresh blackberries, divided
- 3/4 cup superfine or granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup gin
- Ice cubes
- 1 bottle (1 liter) sparkling water
- 6 to 12 very thin lime slices
- 1. In a blender, combine 1 1/2 cups blackberries, the sugar, and lime juice. Blend until smooth. Pour through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher, rubbing to extract juices, then stir in gin.
- 2. Half-fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes. Divide the gin mixture evenly among the glasses. Fill each with sparkling water. Garnish each glass with a few of the remaining blackberries and a slice or two of lime.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This