- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 7 cups water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 (1.9-ounce) package sugar-free pink lemonade drink mix
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs,lemon slices
- Process blackberries in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a 2-quart pitcher, discarding solids; stir in 7 cups water, sugar, and drink mix. Serve over ice; garnish, if desired.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Crystal Light pink lemonade drink mix.
- Prep: 10 min
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages