Comforting dessert downsized for two. Recipe published in Taste of Home February/March 2004.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) fresh or frozen blackberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) cold butter
- Vanilla ice cream
- • Place blackberries in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and lemon juice until smooth. Pour over berries. Combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over berries.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until filling is bubbly. Serve warm with ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note