My best friend's mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $7487 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read about it here NuttyRich.com
Blackberry Cornbread Muffins
More From Southern Living
Total: 35 Minutes
- 2 cups self-rising white cornmeal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1 (16-oz.) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen blackberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Stir together cornmeal and sugar in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Whisk together eggs, sour cream, and butter; add to cornmeal, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in blackberries. Spoon batter into 2 lightly greased 12-cup muffin pans, filling three-fourths full.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 15 to 17 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads