Delicious! Such a great summer cocktail. I used the minimum amount of sugar, no need for more. I don't think there's any need to strain the drink, looks very appealing as is in the glass. Will make this all summer long and I don't even like gin.
Photo: Jim Franco; Styling: Scott Martin
More From Southern Living
- 1 (0.75-oz.) package fresh mint sprigs
- 12 (1/4-inch-thick) cucumber slices
- 2 (6-oz.) packages fresh blackberries
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 8 to 12 tsp. turbinado sugar*
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. gin
- 1 cup cold club soda
- Crushed ice
- Garnishes: cucumber slices, fresh blackberries, lime wedges, lemon mint sprigs
- 1. Place first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher. Gently press mint leaves, cucumbers, and blackberries against side of pitcher with a wooden spoon to release flavors. Stir in gin and club soda. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- *Superfine or powdered sugar may be substituted.
- Note: We tested with Hendrick's Gin.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note