- 1 (0.75-oz.) package fresh mint sprigs
- 12 (1/4-inch-thick) cucumber slices
- 2 (6-oz.) packages fresh blackberries
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 8 to 12 tsp. turbinado sugar*
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. gin
- 1 cup cold club soda
- Crushed ice
- Garnishes: cucumber slices, fresh blackberries, lime wedges, lemon mint sprigs
How to Make It
Place first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher. Gently press mint leaves, cucumbers, and blackberries against side of pitcher with a wooden spoon to release flavors. Stir in gin and club soda. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
*Superfine or powdered sugar may be substituted.
Note: We tested with Hendrick's Gin.