1 serving = 240 calories
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) fresh blackberries or raspberries
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine or butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- 1 egg
- Sweetened whipped cream or heavy cream if desired
- Make twice the batter and use 3/4 of it.
- Heat oven to 375. Place berries in 2-quart ungreased casserole. Reserve 1 teaspoon of the sugar. Mix remaining sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Drizzle cornstarch mixture over berries, stir gently.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt in 2-quart bowl. Stir in milk, egg and butter. Spread batter evenly over berries, sealing the edge. Sprinkle with reserved sugar.
- Bake uncovered until topping is golden brown; 30-35 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with the cream if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blackberry Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts