Easy Blackberry Cobbler
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) All purpose flour
- 4 cup(s) Blackberries
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 6 tablespoon(s) Melted Butter
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place fresh blackberries in a lightly greased 8qrt square baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Stir together egg, sugar, and flour in a medium bowl until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle over fruit. Drizzle melted butter over topping.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until browned and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with whipped cream or frozen yogurt if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karyann and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blackberry Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts