Love this recipe! It's a family favorite and always a big hit at events.
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (14-ounce) bags frozen blackberries, unthawed
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Sugared Piecrust Sticks (optional)
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Gently stir in blackberries until sugar mixture is crumbly. Spoon fruit mixture into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Cut 1 piecrust into 1/2-inch-wide strips, and arrange strips diagonally over blackberry mixture. Sprinkle top with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake at 425° for 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and center is bubbly. Serve with ice cream and Sugared Piecrust Sticks, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blackberry Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This