Blackberry Brownie Torte
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg. (12.35 oz.) Pillsbury® Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Seedless Blackberry Jam, plus 2 tablespoons for garnish
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup sugar free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Sugar Free Hot Fudge Topping, for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, oil, 1/2 cup jam and egg in large bowl. Stir 50 strokes. Spread in prepared pan.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Remove sides of pan.
- SPREAD whipped topping to within 1/2-inch of outer edge. Place 2 tablespoons jam and hot fudge topping into corner of two separate resealable plastic bags. Knead until smooth. Cut small tip off corner. Drizzle over whipped topping, first with hot fudge and then with jam. Chill 30 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blackberry Brownie Torte Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes