This was my late husband's favorite pie. You can make it with any fruit and jello such as strawberries and strawberry jello or frozen cherries (16 ounces thawed) and cherry jello. The only thing I do that is different is I whip the jello after it has thickened. I also use real cream!
Blackberry Breeze Pie
Refrigerate: 1 Hour
Chill: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3-ounce package(s) black cherry or cherry gelatin
- 1 cup(s) boiling water
- 1 cup(s) cold water
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh blackberries
- 1 8-ounce carton(s) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 to 10 inches)
- • In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until thickened.
- • Gently fold in blackberries and whipped topping. Pour into crust. Cover and chill for 2 hours or until serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note