Black Pepper Sirloin Wrap with Kickin' Chipotle Spread
Mayonnaise, garlic, and adobo sauce create a spicy, smoky spread well suited for these satisfying steak wraps. To warm the tortillas, stack them together, and cover with a few layers of damp paper towels; then microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until the tortillas are soft and pliable.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 235
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 9.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 18.9g
- Carbohydrate: 17.7g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 51mg
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Sodium: 759mg
- Calcium: 22mg
- 1 pound lean boneless sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas (such as Mission Carb Balance)
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup (3 x 1/4-inch) julienne-cut red bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- Kickin' Chipotle Spread
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Sprinkle both sides of steak with black pepper. Place steak on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 3 minutes before slicing.
- 3. While steak cooks, top tortillas evenly with salad greens and bell pepper. Top with steak slices; drizzle Kickin' Chipotle Spread evenly over steak. Roll up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note