Black Pepper-Raspberry Sorbet with Prosecco
Photo: Jody Horton
Chef James Holmes of Olivia, in Austin, topped raw oysters with this sweet-savory sorbet before deciding it would make an excellent cocktail with Prosecco. A good-quality, store-bought raspberry sorbet is a fine shortcut.
More From Food & Wine
- 1 bottle Prosecco, chilled
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet, softened slightly
- In a large bowl, sprinkle the pepper all over the sorbet and fold it in with a rubber spatula. Cover and freeze for about 3 hours, until firm.
- Chill 8 champagne saucers. Using a 1/2-ounce ice cream scoop, place 3 scoops of sorbet in each saucer. Pour about 1/3 cup of Prosecco into each saucer.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This