Pleasing to the eye and so easy to make. Very delicious. A keeper!
Black Pepper-Goat Cheese Log
Keep a few logs of goat cheese in the refrigerator during the holidays and you'll always be ready with a quick appetizer. All you have to do is sprinkle the cheese with pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Serve with bread slices or crackers.
Wine choice: 1996 Beringer Chardonnay
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 1 (11-ounce) goat cheese log
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- Sprinkle pepper on a square of wax pepper. Roll goat cheese log over pepper to coat. Drizzle with olive oil. Serve with toasted baguette slices. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Pepper-Goat Cheese Log Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers, Dips/Spreads
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Make-Ahead, Portable/Picnic, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American, New American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Cheese
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Gluten-Free
- OCCASION: Birthdays/Anniversaries, Christmas, New Year's, Super Bowl, Valentine's Day
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living
More Recipes for Appetizers