Black Pepper-Chèvre Pastries on Mixed Winter Greens With Cranberry-Port Vinaigrette and Candied Pecans
Howard L. Puckett
- 4 (5-ounce) bags mixed salad greens
- Cranberry-Port Vinaigrette
- 1 cup currants
- 1 cup thinly sliced shallots
- Black Pepper-Chèvre Pastries
- 3 (8-ounce) cans Mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 1/2 cups Candied Pecans
- Toss greens with 1 1/2 cups vinaigrette in a large bowl, reserving 1/2 cup vinaigrette for another use. Toss in currants and shallots.
- Place about 2 cups greens mixture and 1 pastry on each of 12 salad plates. Top salad with oranges and pecans. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings