Black Pepper-Chèvre Pastries on Mixed Winter Greens With Cranberry-Port Vinaigrette and Candied Pecans
Howard L. Puckett
- 4 (5-ounce) bags mixed salad greens
- Cranberry-Port Vinaigrette
- 1 cup currants
- 1 cup thinly sliced shallots
- Black Pepper-Chèvre Pastries
- 3 (8-ounce) cans Mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 1/2 cups Candied Pecans
- Toss greens with 1 1/2 cups vinaigrette in a large bowl, reserving 1/2 cup vinaigrette for another use. Toss in currants and shallots.
- Place about 2 cups greens mixture and 1 pastry on each of 12 salad plates. Top salad with oranges and pecans. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note