Black Pepper-Chèvre Pastries
Yield: Makes 12 pastries
- 9 ounces goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- Stir together first 3 ingredients with a fork in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Roll each pastry sheet into a 12- x 8-inch rectangle. Cut each sheet into 6 (4-inch) squares.
- Spoon filling evenly into centers of squares. Brush edges of pastry with water. Fold each square of pastry into a triangle, gently pressing edges together with fingers. Place triangles on an ungreased baking sheet, and seal with a fork. Brush pastries with egg yolk.
- Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note