Once you make bacon this way you will never make it any other way. I've shared this recipe with many friends and they thank me every time they make it.
Black Pepper-Brown Sugar Bacon
- 1 pound thick bacon slices
- 1/4 cup cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed dark brown sugar
- Arrange bacon in a single layer in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan. Press cracked black pepper onto bacon slices; cover evenly with brown sugar.
- Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until done. Quarter each slice; let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar is set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This