- 18 1/2 ounce pkg. devil's food cake mix
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies, quartered
- 16 ounce can dark chocolate frosting
- 48 yellow or green jellybeans
- 24 black jellybeans
- 24 pieces black rope licorice
How to Make It
Prepare and bake cake according to package directions for cupcakes using paper liners. Cool for 10 minutes, then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely. Frost tops of cupcakes; insert 2 cookie pieces for ears and lightly frost each. Arrange yellow or green jellybeans for eyes and a black jellybean for the nose. Cut each piece of black licorice into thirds, then in half. Place 3 halves on each side of the nose for whiskers.