Black Hills Golden Egg Bake
Easy to make breakfast or brunch dish. Recipe published in Country Extra March 1999.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt, optional
- 2 cup(s) (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 pound(s) bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 2 1/4-ounce can(s) sliced ripe olives, drained
- • In a small skillet, saute mushrooms and green pepper in butter until tender. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, flour, baking powder and salt if desired. Add mushroom mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- • Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 25-35 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 10-12 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note