Black Hills Golden Egg Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt, optional
- 2 cup(s) (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 pound(s) bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 2 1/4-ounce can(s) sliced ripe olives, drained
- • In a small skillet, saute mushrooms and green pepper in butter until tender. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, flour, baking powder and salt if desired. Add mushroom mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- • Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 25-35 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 10-12 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note