Black Friday Cottage Pie
A variation on the Turkey Cottage Pie recipe from Publix Aprons. It's become such a tradition the day after Thanksgiving that I've started making sure I have leftovers just so that I can make it! The measurements don't have to be exact here, and I usually just "eyeball it." You may add more or less green bean casserole depending on how full your baking dish is. Goes great with a salad (or the sprouts recipe on the Publix site).
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) leftover cooked turkey chopped
- 2 1/2 cup(s) leftover green bean casserole
- 24 ounce(s) leftover mashed potatoes
- 4 ounce(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Combine turkey and leftover casserole. Transfer mixture to a 2-quart baking dish.
- 3. Reheat potatoes until just warm, so that they'll be easy to spread. Spread the potatoes evenly over the turkey mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- 4. Bake 20–25 minutes or until gravy bubbles around outer edges. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenbmassey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note