Black Forest Crepes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 8-ounce package(s) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 8 9-inch prepared crepes
- 1 20-ounce can(s) reduced-sugar cherry pie filling, warmed
- 1/4 cup(s) chocolate syrup
- • In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spread about 3 tablespoons over each crepe to within 1/2 in. of edges and roll up.
- • Arrange in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until warm. To serve, top each crepe with 1/4 cup pie filling and drizzle with 1-1/2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note