Black Forest Cherry Ice Cream Dessert
Community Recipe from
- 12 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 jar(s) hot fudge sauce
- 1 can(s) cherry pie filling
- 8 ounce(s) cool whip thawed
- chocolate sprinkles, optional
- Cut ice cream sandwiches in 8 pieces each.
- Place a layer of sandwich pieces in bottom of bowl or dish.
- Dollop 1/3 of the fudge over sandwiches.
- Top with 1/3 of the cherry pie filling.
- Repeat layers so there are 3 layers of each item.
- Frost with Cool Whip and sprinkles, if using them.
- Store in freezer until ready to serve.
- Allow to sit at room temperature a few minutes before serving for easier dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by favoriterecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Forest Cherry Ice Cream Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Ice Cream/Sherbet