Yield: Makes 8 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add peanut butter and next 3 ingredients, beating well.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Use a cookie gun fitted with a flower-shaped disc to make cookies, following manufacturer's instructions. Place cookies on lightly greased baking sheets. Place a chocolate morsel in the center of each cookie.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Chill 30 minutes. Freeze up to 1 month, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black-Eyed Susans Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts