Black-eyed Susan Cocktail from Souther Living
This cocktail's name is taken from the flowers used to make the blanket that drapes the winning horse at the Preakness.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/2 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) vodka
- 3 tablespoon(s) light rum
- 2 tablespoon(s) orange liqueur
- crushed ice
- lime slices
- fresh cherries
- Stir together first 5 ingredients. Fill 2 (12 oz.) glasses with crushed ice. Pour orange juice mixture over ice. Garnish, if desired, with lime slices and/or fresh cherries. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black-eyed Susan Cocktail from Souther Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic