Black-eyed Susan Cocktail from Souther Living
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/2 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) vodka
- 3 tablespoon(s) light rum
- 2 tablespoon(s) orange liqueur
- crushed ice
- lime slices
- fresh cherries
- Stir together first 5 ingredients. Fill 2 (12 oz.) glasses with crushed ice. Pour orange juice mixture over ice. Garnish, if desired, with lime slices and/or fresh cherries. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black-eyed Susan Cocktail from Souther Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes