Black Eyed Pea Salsa
Black beans can be substituted for the peas.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Blackeyed Peas rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s) corn rinsed and drained
- 1 red or green bell pepper chopped
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro chopped
- 3-4 fresh or pickled jalapenos chopped
- 3/4 bottle(s) Light Balsamic Dressing
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. This is best if allowed to chill overnight. Serve with Fritos and/or tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Eyed Pea Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads