Black-Eyed Pea Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) BE peas, drained and rinsed
- 6 ounce(s) feta
- 8 ounce(s) jar, sun-dried tomato in oil chopped
- 1 cup(s) kalamata olives quartered
- 1 bunch(es) green onions coarsely chopped, leave some green tips for garnish
- 1 can(s) quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 3/4 cup(s) red and yellow bells chopped
- 2-3 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) cucumber seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano, pepper
- little bit of salt, to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced or
- 2 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- Gently mix all veggies and feta. If using tomatoes, use the drained oil. If not, use the olive oil.
- Mix oil, juice or vinegar with herbs and spices. Pour over salad, toss gently. Refrigerate for several hours. Garnish with greens from onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SKMealer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black-Eyed Pea Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes