Black Eyed Pea Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the rice wine vinegar, canola oil, sugar, and salt and pepper.
- Toss all together and let marinate for at up to 8 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/neelys/black-eyed-pea-salad-recipe/index.html?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melissa123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black Eyed Pea Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes