Notes: Up to 4 hours ahead, prepare vegetables and dressing, then cover and chill separately.
Sunset JULY 1997
1. Rinse, core, and cut tomato into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Peel, seed, and cut cucumber into 1/2-inch cubes.
3. Stem, seed, and cut bell pepper into 1/2-inch squares.
4. Drain peas, then rinse and drain again and put into a large bowl. Add tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, onions, and dill.
5. Mix orange juice, wine vinegar, cumin, ground pepper, and garlic; add dressing to bowl.
6. Mix dressing with vegetables. Add salt to taste.
7. Line a platter with lettuce and spoon salad onto it.
Go to full version of