Black-eyed Pea Dip
More From Southern Living
- 1 (15-oz.) can black-eyed peas seasoned with pork, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons garlic Ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cornbread crackers or corn chips
- 1. Stir together first 6 ingredients. Serve with cornbread crackers or corn chips. Store in an airtight container up to 3 days.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Hidden Valley Garlic Ranch.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers