Black-Eyed Pea Dip
- 1 (16-oz.) can black eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- Tortilla, corn or bagel chips
- Set aside 1/2 cup peas.
- Place remaining peas in an electric blender and process until smooth. Add onions, sour cream and garlic salt to blender; process until smooth. Add onions, sour cream, and garlic salt to blender; process until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in salsa, bacon and reserved peas. Serve with chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Black-Eyed Pea Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Soups/Stews