This is an amazing game day dish! I add pickled jalapeños and instead of layering the chips, I leave them out of the dish and use the chips to dip this yummy meal!
Black-eyed Pea Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) Cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) Rotel
- 1 can(s) Black-eyed peas
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese Grated
- 1 bag(s) Tortilla Chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Brown the beef; drain
- 2. Layer chips in bottom of 9x13 dish
- 3. Mix all of the soups into the beef, add peas & rotel.
- 4. Add worchestershire sauce...add more to taste if preferred.
- 5. Pour meat mixture on top of chips, add a layer of cheese, a layer of chips, the rest of the meat mixture, and top with remaining cheese.
- 6. Heat in oven until cheese melts and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clfoxone and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note