- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 jar (11.75 oz.) Smucker's® Black Cherry Flavor Topping, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Powdered sugar (optional)
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray.
WHISK eggs and milk until blended. Add flour, sugar, salt and almond extract. Whisk until smooth. Or put all ingredients in blender container. Process 15 seconds. Let stand 3 minutes.
SPREAD 3/4 cup topping evenly in prepared pie plate. Pour batter over top. Swirl topping and batter with a knife. Place small spoonfuls of remaining topping around outer edge of batter. Sprinkle with almonds.
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.